- Stainless Steel
- Brass Nut
- Spring Steel Washer
- The rectangular head model provides for convenient working edges
- A very handy dual-purpose tool which can be used either for the measurement or transferring of angles or, with the graduated rule in the right angle position, its versatility allows the angle and depth to be measured simultaneously. The protractor features deep etched graduations 0 – 180° in opposite directions permitting the reading of both the direct and supplementary angles.
- The rule is graduated in both imperial and metric dimensions up to 150mm (6in) and a knurled brass thumb nut allows the rule to be locked at the chosen angle.
- Blade Length: 150mm (6in).
- Graduations: 0.5mm or 32ths